Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
We strive to create a community of leaders and innovators in an environment that fosters a desire to advance and disseminate knowledge.
We support the mission of the university by actualizing our core values:
- Equity: striving for fair treatment and justice
- Integrity: demonstrating character, honesty, and trustworthiness
- Intellectual Curiosity: pursuing knowledge and appreciating its inherent value
- Creativity: transcending established ideas
- Tradition: acknowledging the contributions of the Acadian and Creole cultures to this region and to our University’s history
- Transparency: practicing open communication and sharing information
- Respect: demonstrating empathy and esteem for others
- Collaboration: understanding our connection with others and working to realize synergies through teamwork and collegiality
- Pluralism: believing in the inherent worth of diverse cultures and perspectives
- Sustainability: making decisions and allocating resources to meet the needs of the present, while preserving resources for the future
We strive to be included in the top 25% of our peer institutions by 2020, improving our national and international status and recognition.